DHEAS (dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, (3β)-3-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one sulfate). Professional high quality single pheromone molecule directly from Lab.
Important Note! How to read a label?
Some pheromone Molecules are restricted in many countries. So we do not write the full pheromone name (for example DH-S, means Dheas). Than “Perfume oil extract” what is the best description for customs.
On the label You will find the number, which indicates chemical Pheromone molecule CAS number (for example 651489)
- CAS Number – 651-48-9
- Minimum Purity – 98%
- Bottle volume – 10ml
- Bottle Type – Bulb Dropper
- Drop per bottle – 290
- Solution – Perfume grade Di-propylene Glycol (DPG), Perfumers alcohol, Isopropyl Mirystate, Pure DHEAS
- 1mg/1ml Oil version (10.000mcg in 10ml)
- 1mg/1ml Alcohol version (10.000mcg in 10ml)
- 2mg/1ml Oil version (20.000mcg in 10ml) production time 3-4 days
- 2mg/1ml Alcohol version (20.000mcg in 10ml) production time 3-4 days
- 3mg/1ml Alcohol version (30.000mcg in 10ml) production time 3-4 days
The implication of DHEAS as an insulating factor against social rejection is remarkably consistent with the pheromone effects which have been reported by early testers, listed below.
Summary of reported pheromone effects
A relatively small number of people have tested DHEAS on its own. It was included in the 2011 Alpha Dream / Pherotruth blind tests, but the results have never been released. Therefore, results have only been reported by two or three testers. The effects reported have included:
- Refreshing and energizing
- Intellectual stimulation and verbal fluidity
- Stimulates curiosity and playfulness
- Some mood elevation
- Promotes conflict avoidance, particularly in doses >30mcg
- Reduces social rejection
- Evokes natural leadership qualities
- Increased sexual attraction reported at 50mcg+
- Sexual self-effects reported at doses >100mcg